Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Address! Paella! Baking (soon)!

I have an apartment! That also mean that I have an address! That means you can send me things!

Caleb A Phillips
3835 S. Yaqui St. #2C
Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Some individuals may get this specially sent to them as per their request. Also, I have a booklet of fold-up letters that I plan on writing once I figure out where the mailbox near my place is.

If I can sneak my way onto someone's wi-fi, I'll be posting something about my travels tonight. In the meanwhile, I am trying to put together something like an application for jobs I actually want, or--barring that--tolerate and will allow me to pay the bills.

Finally, yesterday afternoon I had people over who helped me move in, then ate the paella I made having learned the method from Dustin the day before. New acquaintances include (friends seems like a rushed term, even though I fed them and they approved, also I am not posting last nights out of some weird sense of discretion): Miss Julia J. who is a fellow student in my program, Mr Eric (guest and sweetheart of Miss Julia), Mr Aaron E., and Miss Cori C. with her sweetheart whose name I have at the moment misplaced (which is unfortunate since we geeked out over both Linux and baking). They were wonderful guests and enjoyed the vegetarian paella! I doubt the place would have felt all that much like a place to live had I not so quickly hosted them. Also in order to make the place feel more livable, I plan on baking very soon, as a starter tonight and bread tomorrow.

Anyway, the place is still in pieces, but is definitely coming together. Maybe some photos...

[Posted from Macy's.]

No comments:

Post a Comment