Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Don't Think I Should Be Sorry

Happy Birthday Walkencore
Here is the playlist for your birthday mix:
I Don't Think I Should Be Sorry
1. Bambi by Tokyo Police Club
2. 1901 by Phoenix
3. Well Now by Jesse Rose
4. Bad Reputation by Joan Jett
5. Guilt by The Long Blondes
6. Tonight's Today by Jack Penate (which has a tilde over the "n")
7. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
8. Crystalised by The xx
9. Got My Dream (Messengers Remix) by J.Period & K'NAAN
10. Kilometer (A-Trak Main) by Sebastien Tellier
11. My Love (Diplo Remix) Justin Timberlake
12. Fall Hard by The Shout Out Louds
13. Roll Up Your Sleeves by We Were Promised Jetpacks
14. Bloodbuzz Ohio by The National
15. The Prowl by Dan Auerbach
16. Jungles by Holy Fuck
17. Song With A Mission by The Sounds
18. What Did My Lover Say? (It Always Had To Go This Way) by Wolf Parade
19. Knife/Heartbeats (Mash Up by PARRKA) by Grizzly Bear/The Knife
20. Use Somebody (Kings of Leon Cover) by Bat For Lashes

Your party was wonderful. Many happy 24ths.

Also, I leave tomorrow morning for Flagstaff. My brother and I are spending days camping on the way. Expect sparse Tumblr updates from my phone and some reflections following. I move into the apartment in Flagstaff a week from today. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on the move, dear Caleb. You should call once you're settled and we can update each other on our resettled lives.

    ReplyDelete